As of October 1, 2022
Anyone who books an in-person audition taping appointment with us will be required to follow the protocol below without exception. We will continue to evaluate our protocol based on relevant CDC guidelines and our industry’s standard for workplace safety.
If you have any problems with our protocol, we will continue to offer virtual audition tapings via ZOOM. Book a virtual addition appointment here. Please read the guidelines below carefully. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
If you feel sick or show any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and do not come to Compass Actor Services.
We will adjust our cancellation policy for anyone who cancels an appointment due to symptoms or unexpected challenges caused by policies and restrictions (school closings, etc) in place to restrict the spread of the virus. The safety of our clients and readers is our top priority.
- Temperature Checks
- Anyone entering the studio space will have their temperature checked with a non contact infrared forehead thermometer prior to entering.
- Anyone having a measured temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, or greater, will not be allowed into the studio space
- Physical Distancing
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment. When you arrive, please have a seat on the bench located in the hallway outside our suite. The waiting room will not be available.
- Practice social distancing by putting space (at least 6 feet) between yourself and others. We will have signs and markings to assist.
- Masks are not required. Our readers will continue wearing masks for the safety of all our clients.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available
- Between appointments, we will purify/circulate the air in the studio with a true HEPA Air purifier.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for clients
- We request that everyone wash their hands upon entry to our building. A bathroom is located just to the left inside the glass front door of our building.
- Restricted Flow
- Only the actor with the taping appointment is allowed in the studio space. Friends and family are allowed to enter the building but must wait in the hallway outside of the studio during your appointment.
- Younger talent may bring one parent into the taping room, who must wear a mask during the entire appointment.
- Clients may not bring their own reader
- Please cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Do this either with a tissue or your inner elbow. Wash your hands frequently.
- Coaching/Professional Consultation Appointments
- All coaching appointments will occur virtually via Zoom
- Click here to book